[JPL] Blue Monday podcasts

Louis Erlanger louisx at myfairpoint.net
Wed Jul 29 12:11:47 EDT 2009

I want to let everyone know that interviews from my Blue Monday radio show on WVEW (http://www.wvew.org 6-8 PM EST) are now available as podcasts. You can listen to and subscribe to the podcasts by going to http://juniorx.mypodcast.com or if you have iTunes put the following URL into your Internet browser: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=325052963.  You can also search the iTunes store for "Junior X".

I currently have posted interviews with songwriter Doc Pomus, guitarists Duke Robillard and Jimmie Vaughan, Muddy Waters harp player Paul Oscher, 6 time Grammy award winner and curator of Jazz at Lincoln Center Phil Schaap, and Cyril Neville of The Neville Brothers.  More posts are on their way, so if you subscribe you'll see them as they are posted.