[JPL] A note of thanks

Maxine Harvard maxineharvard at cox.net
Wed Jul 29 14:05:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I just saw the post from Tom Marcello about Joe Locke.  In the midst of the
bad news JPL has had over the past week or two, it occurred to me that Tom
has the right idea.  All of you should receive a note of grateful
appreciation.

In that vein, I want to thank each of you for the fantastic support you have
given Bobby Broom's new CD.  Bobby, Dennis and Kobie are so happy that their
project is receiving such great response.

We are working on some tours for the group.  Look for the guys in your area
soon!

Thanks again to our friends at JPL

Maxine Harvard

Management/Bobby Broom