[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-29-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Jul 29 16:09:13 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-29-09

Theme

Kenny Burrell - C-Jam Blues - Ellington Is Forever (Fantasy)
Duke Ellington And His Orchestra - Black And Tan Fantasy - The
Brunswick Era, Volume 1 (1926-1929) (Decca)

  BREAK

Duke Ellington And His Orchestra - Harlem Air Shaft - The Symphonic
Ellington (Discovery)
Jerry Bergonzi - Come Fly With Me - Simply Put (Savant) [C]
Ben Neuman - You And The Night And The Music - Introductions (OA2) [C]
Ben Neuman - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - Introductions
(OA2) [C]
John Hicks - My Shining Hour - Piece For My Peace (Landmark)
Dominick Farinacci - Lonely Woman - Lovers, Tales & Dances (KOCH)
David Berger Octet - I'm An Old Cowhand (From The Rio Grande) - I Had
The Craziest Dream: The Music Of Harry Warren (Such Sweet Thunder) [C]
David "Fathead" Newman - Chelsea Bridge - The Blessing (HighNote) [C]

  BREAK

Anthony Branker & Ascent - Blessings - Blessings (Origin)
Anthony Branker & Ascent - Arise - Blessings (Origin)
Alberts/Johnson/Britton - Footprints - Apothecary (Origin) [C][a]
Craig Buhler - Oh Happy Day - Skykomish (Discernment Music) [C]
Uros Markovic Gospel Jazz Trio - Jesus Saves - Jesus Saves (CTA)
Tad Britton - Fire And Rain - Black Hills (Origin)

  BREAK

The Peter Hand Big Band ftr. Houston Person - Let's Fall In Love - The
Wizard Of Jazz: A Tribute To Harold Arlen (Savant) [C]
Charlie Byrd Trio - Shiny Stockings - Byrd At The Gate (Riverside)

  BREAK