[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 7/29/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 30 06:25:02 EDT 2009

   Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday July 29, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - Geezerhood - (MAMA)
*Jon Mayer - Nightscape - The Touch Of Your Lips - (Reservoir)
*Otmaro Ruiz - Sojourn - Somewhere - (Moondo)
*Jackie Ryan - Doozy - Midnight Sun - (artistShare)
*Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - If I Were A Jazz Man - (Emdan)
Dizzy Gillespie - New Faces - Birk's Works - (grp)
*Jim Rotondi - Blues For Brother Ray - (Positone)
Chizuko Yoshihiro - Conscious Mind - Tell Me A Bedtime Story - (Verve)
9:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With Big Phat Band - Girl Talk - (PBGL)
Ray Obiedo - Perfect Crime - One Look, One Smile - (Windham Hill)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - A Sleeping Bee - (ECM)
Rob Mullins - Jazz Jazz - Lover Man - (Nova)
Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - Share My Dream - (dmp)
Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Media)
New York Voices - self titled - Dare the Moon - (grp)
Ramsey Lewis - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Michelle - (grp)
10:00pm
Arturo Sandoval - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - Blackbird - (grp)
*Frank Potenza - Old New Borrowed & Blue - Party Time - (Capri)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Midnight Ride - (A&M)
*Kyle Asche - Blues For Mel - Gentle Rain - (Tippin')
*Kyle Asche - Blues For Mel - Killer Ray - (Tippin')
Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Cape Verdean Blues - (Swing Bros.)
*Helio Alves - It's Clear - It's Clear - (Reservoir)
Chuck Mangione - The Feelings Back - Consuelo's Love Theme - (Chesky)
11:00pm
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Old Folks - (SNL)
Chris Walden - Home Of My Heart - Home Of My Heart - (Origin)
Stan Kenton - The Ballad Style Of Stan Kenton - Early Autumn - (Capitol)
Chuck Findley - Stars Eyes - Being Green - (CBF)
Gene Harris - Tribute To Count Basie - The Masquerade Is Over - (Concord)
Nathan Tanouye - Russ Freeman Project - The Wind - (Peacock)
Sammy Nestico - This Is The Moment - Chelsea Bridge - (Fenwood)
Phil Woods - Celebration - Goodbye Mr. Evans - (Concord)

*Recent release