[JPL] The group Dreams

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Thu Jul 30 15:53:54 EDT 2009

Wow Marty - that's amazing.  Thank you everyone trying to help me.  I have
the track New York from the first Dreams CD, but it doesn't showcase Barry
Rogers.  Since Randy talks about Barry to a great extent it would be nice to
feature something on which he solos or at least we can hear the trombone. I
too have the lp back from my RVR days (holla Marty), but it's stored away
and I have no way to listen to it to even know if such a solo exists.  If
someone has the record and could just put the needle on various points on
the lp, and lmk, that would be great.
All so appreciated.  It needs to be done in August and will stream before
Randy's appearance at Monterey.  As always, please let me know if you want
any of our podcasts at a higher quality than 128 (which is what we podcast)
at.  I think we did last year with the great oral history with Chrristian
McBride.  FYI, I'm doing a complete oral history with Hank Jones in 2 weeks.
Peace
Lois Gilbert
jazzcorner.com/innerviews