[JPL] FW: JAZZWEEK PLAYLIST REPORT JULY 23 - 29, 2009 WESM 91.3 FM PRINCESS ANNE, MD (wesm913.org)

Carrigan, Yancy L ylcarrigan at umes.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:00:38 EDT 2009

Yancy L. Carrigan
Music Director
WESM 91.3 FM
University of Maryland Eastern Shore
Backbone Rd.
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Phone: (410) 651-8001
Fax: (410) 651-8005
E-mail:  ylcarrigan at umes.edu<mailto:ylcarrigan at umes.edu>
Web:  www.wesm913.org<http://www.wesm913.org/>

________________________________
From: Carrigan, Yancy L
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 3:58 PM
To: 'Craig Neely'; 'Grambo'; 'Jane Dashow'; 'Jazzweek Program List'; 'Josh Ellman'; 'Kari Gaffney'; 'Kate Smith'; 'Lisa Reedy'; 'Mark Elf'; 'Matt Hughes'; 'Max Horiwitz'; 'Mike Hurzon'; 'Mitchell Feldman'; 'Posi-tone'; 'Terry Cohen'
Subject: JAZZWEEK PLAYLIST REPORT JULY 23 - 29, 2009 WESM 91.3 FM PRINCESS ANNE, MD (wesm913.org)

ARTIST NAME     NAME OF CD      TOTALS
JACKIE RYAN     * DOOZY 5
JESSE JONES JR. * THE SO THEN COLLECTIOIN       4
CHAD McCULLOUGH * DARK WOOD DARK WATER  2
DIZZY GILLESPIE ALL-STAR BIG BAND       * I'M BEBOPPIN' TOO     2
CHRISTIAN McBRIDE & INSIDE STRAIGHT     * KIND OF BROWN 2
JON MAYER       * NIGHTSCAPE    2
BOBBY BROOM     * PLAYS FOR MONK        2
RESONANCE BIG BAND      * PLAYS TRIBUTE TO OSCAR PETERSON       2
JERRY BERGONZI  * SIMPLY PUT    2
CARMEN LUNDY    * SOLAMENTE     2
PETER HAND BIG BAND     * THE WIZARD OF JAZZ    2
GERALD CLAYTON  * TWO-SHADE     2
MELISSA MORGAN  * UNTIL I MET YOU       2
DEE ALEXANDER   * WILD IS THE THE WIND  2
PAUL MEYERS     * WORLD ON A STRING     2
ROD McGAHA      * A GENTLE MAN  1
N. GLENN DAVIS QUINTET  * COME RIGHT IN 1
ALVIN QUEEN     * MIGHTY LONG WAY       1
JIM KETCH       * NEXT SET      1
AKIKO TSURUGA   * ORIENTAL EXPRESS      1
GRANT STEWART   * PLAYS THE MUSIC OF DUKE ELLINGTON & BILLY STRAYHORN   1
GARY BURTON PAT METHENEYSTEVE SWALLOW ANTONIO SANCHEZ   * QUARTET LIVE  1
JOHN PATITUCCI TRIO     * REMEMBERANCE  1
ONE FOR ALL     * RETURN OF THE LINEUP  1
SOPHIE MILMAN   * TAKE LOVE EASY        1
LOUIS HAYES     * THE TIME KEEPER       1
THE KEVIN HAYS TRIO     * YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND   1
HAILEY NISWANGER        *CONFEDDIE      1
SUSIE MEISSNER  *I'LL REMEMBER APRIL    1
KOBIE WATKINS   *INVOLVED       1

        TOTAL JAZZWEEK SPINS:   50