[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-30-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Jul 30 16:10:16 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-30-09

Theme

Ellis & Brandford Marsalis - Alice In Wonderland - Loved Ones (Columbia)
Bill Evans / Jim Hall - Angel Face - Intermodulation (Verve)
Jim Hall & Pat Metheny - Lookin' Up - Jim Hall & Pat Metheny (Telarc)

  BREAK

Delfeayo Marsalis - Just Squeeze Me - Minions Dominion (Troubadour Jass)
Benny Carter ftr. Wesla Whitfield - When Lights Are Low - Songbook
(Music Masters Jazz)
Laura Martier and the John Toomey Quartet - Summer's Coming Around
Again - Intersection (VSOJAZ)
Laura Martier and the John Toomey Quartet - The Warmth Of The Sun -
Intersection (VSOJAZ)
Ben Neuman - 26-2 - Introductions (OA2) [C]
Ben Neuman - I Fall In Love Too Easily - Introductions (OA2) [C]
The Phil Morrison Trio ftr. Keith Williams - Summer Rain (Amaoto) -
Philanthropy (Dr. Mac)
Alberts/Johnson/Britton - Turnout The Stars - Apothecary (Origin) [C]
The Peter Hand Big Band ftr. Houston Person - Come Rain Or Come Shine -
The Wizard Of Jazz: A Tribute To Harold Arlen (Savant) [C]

  BREAK

Jerry Bergonzi - Out Of Nowhere - Simply Put (Savant) [C]
Red Holloway - Wave - Go Red Go (Delmark) [C]
Bill Anschell / Brent Jensen - Beautiful Love - We Couldn't Agree More
(Origin) [C]
Brent Jensen - Softly, As In A Morning Sunrise - Trios (Origin)

  BREAK

Melissa Morgan - Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby - Until I Met You
(Telarc) [C]
Melody Gardot - Who Will Comfort Me - My One And Only Thrill (Verve) [C]
Jon Mayer - The Touch Of Your Lips - Nightscape (Reservoir) [C]
John Stowell - Everything I Love - Solitary Tales (Origin)

  BREAK