[JPL] Bobby J's news

Russell Haines rfhnyc_ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:03:57 EDT 2009

7/29/07

Hey Bobby I've been out of town and just read the news about the hammer coming down. I don't know what to say other than I wish you the best in your efforts to get back in the game. This clearly has been a rough Summer for several of the major dudes in Jazz radio.  It's a shame and really a sad reflection of the times we live in.

For what it's worth "Bright Moments" from here on out.

Russ

Russell Haines
Jazz/World Music Director
WWSP 90fm