[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Jul 30 21:01:29 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 7/28/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You
David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy
Stanley Clarke - Jazz in the garden - Heads Up
Jackie Ryan - Doozy
Burton, Metheny. Swallow, Sanchez - Quartet Live - Concord
Bobby Broom - Plays for Monk
Jim Rotondi - Blues for Brother Ray
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too
11-20
Sam Yahel - Hometown - Posi-Tone
Tamir Hendelman - Playground
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - 18th & Vine
Grace Kelly - Mood Changes - Pazz
Iris Ornig - New Ground - Gema
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection
Allen Toussaint - The Bright Mississippi - Nonesuch
Etienne Charles - Folklore
Venissa Santi - Bienvida - Sunnyside
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie
and...
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - Verve
Cuba Libre - Bach in Havana - Sony Classical
Curt Ramm/Dan Moretti/Bill Cunliffe - Foundations
Luciana Souza - Tide
Cory Weeds - Coming Up Weeds
N. Glenn Davis - Come Right In
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - To Al and Zoot, With Love
Melody Gardot - My One and Only Thrill - Verve
Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - Doodlin
Bob Albanese - One Way/Detour - Zoho
Cynthia Scott - Dream for One Bright World - ITocs
Cooper & Johnson  - Common Journey
Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time
Dan DeChellis Trio  - The Getback
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Futurism
Kyle Eastwood - Metropolitan - Mack Ave
Rob Ickes  - Road Song
'Papa' John DeFrancesco -  Big Shot - Savant
Wynton Marsalis- He & She- Blue Note
Melissa Morgan - Until I Met You - Telarc
Daniel Adler - All Things Familiar - Emdan
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Mack Ave
Kristin Korb - In the Meantime - Double K
Diane Hubka  - I Like It Here/Live in Tokyo
Burgstaller Martignon 4 - Mozart's Blue Dreams - Summit
Adds:
Sean Lyons - Roar of Lyons
Eric Mintel - 50 Years After... A Tribute to Dave Brubeck
Alvin Queen - Mighty Long Way
Yotam Silberstein - Next Page

Doodlin' - July 30, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Sean Lyons - Roar of Lyons - Blackbelt Bebop
Bobby Broom - Plays for Monk - Ask Me Now

Alvin Queen - Mighty Long Way - Let Us Go Into The House
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection - Blues for Jarin
Joan Belgrave - Excitable - There'll Be Some Changes Made

Tamir Hendelman - Playground - It Never Entered My Mind
Jackie Ryan - Doozy - You'll See
Kevin Deitz - Skylines - New Beginnings

Yotam Silberstein - Next Page - Borsht
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
Paul Gormley - Our Delight - I Fall in Love Too Easily

Etienne Charles - Folklore - Mama Malade
Abraham/Clements/Tellander - Between Stops – Falling

Eric Mintel - 50 Years After... A Tribute to Dave Brubeck - Koto Song
Burton/Metheny/Swallow/Sanchez - Quartet Live - Fleurette Africaine

Judy Niemack - In the Sundance - Sails (Velas Icadas)
Horace Silver - Horace Silver and the Jazz Messengers - Doodlin'