[JPL] Showcasing Barry Rogers' trombone

Lois Gilbert jazz at jazzcorner.com
Fri Jul 31 03:12:49 EDT 2009

Or just about any other jazz or Latin jazz musician!  Yesterday, I was
fortunate to have both Robby Ameen and Steve Turre at my place updating
their website.  How cool is that!  Speaking of Barry Rogers - thank you
again to everyone who offered to assist me on and off the list!Peace
Lois Gilbert
jazzcorner.com