[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD 89.1 PORTLAND OR NIGHT TRACKS

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Fri Jul 31 13:25:48 EDT 2009

 Song Time Artist Album Title Label
 NIGHT TRACKS  hosted by Ric  Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 7/30/09
 New Jazz Release Show,  " A new of listening to Jazz"
 4232 NE COUCH ST
 PORTLAND, OR 97213

 Confeddie 4:27:00 Hailey Niswanger  NICE-wonger Confeddie
haileyniswanger.com
 Convocation  fade out 6:51 Joe Locke Mutual Admiration Society 2 sharp nine
 Road Song 5:59 Terrence Brewer Groovin' Wes terrencebrewer.com
 He Made A Woman Out Of Me 2:36 Bettye LaVette Do Your Duty sundazed

 22 Stop Set
 World Rising  fade out 5:34:00 Ben Dowling World Rising vision sound
 utopia 5:18:00 Tom Grant Life is Good nuWinkle
 Amulet 2:18 Luciana Souza Tide Jazz

 36   Stop set
 The Storm 5:32:00 Sean Jones The Search Within mack ave
 Make It Nice 5:23 John Ponder John Ponder real guy productions
 Agua De Beber 3:47 Gabriel Espinosa From Yucatan To Rio zoho

 54  Stop Set
 A Time, Times, And Half A Time 8:04 AJ Kluth Quintet Twice Now oa2
 Every Little Movement 5:24 Mario Grigorov Paris to Cuba warm & Genuine
 Vandanaa Trayee 8:35 Rudresh Mahanthappa's Indo-Pak Coalition Apti innova
 69 annee erotique 5:16 todd bishop pop art 4 origin

 22   Stop Set
 hot sonny day 5:05 ricky sweum pulling your own strings origin
 My One And Only Love 3:27 Kurt Elling Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings
The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman concord
 Because 4:42 Paul Meyers World on a String miles high

 36   Stop Set
 Proud Mary 4:51 Mr. Groove Band (And Guests) Rocket 88: Tribute To Ike
Turner zoho
 Cool Blooz 5:16 Grant Geissman Cool Man Cool futurism
 Today I Sing The Blues 3:34 Randy Crawford & Joe Sample No Regrets pra
 West End Blues 3:51 Allen Toussaint The Bright Mississippi nonesuch

 54 Stop Set
 Footprints 7:40 Jon Alberts Apothecary origin
 Samba De Paris 7:24 Kyle Eastwood Metropolitain rendezvous
 Concierto De Aranjuez (Adagio) 7:24 Miles Davis & Gil Evans Sketches Of
Spain 50th Anniversary (Legacy Edition) columbia/legacy

 22   Stop Set
 Speak To My Heart 6:29 Carl Allen Rodney Whitaker Work To Do mack ave
 el swano 4:38 andre st. james trio halojamd at msn.com

 36   Stop Set
 Masqualero 7:05 Thomas Marriott Flexicon origin
 Peace 4:53 Ben Neuman Introductions oa2
 Folklore 4:17 Etienne Charles Folklore etiennecharles.com