[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 07-31-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Jul 31 16:10:09 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 07-31-09

Theme

Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Night (Origin)

  BREAK

Red Holloway - Bag's Groove - Go Red Go (Delmark) [C]
Joe Zawinul & The Zawinul Syndicate - In A Silent Way - 75 (Heads Up)
Diana Krall - So Nice - Quiet Nights (Verve)
Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - Quiet Nights (Verve)
Diana Krall - Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Quiet Nights (Verve)
Laura Klein & Ted Wolff - I Concentrate On You - Cerulean Blue
(self-released)
Dave McKenna - Exactly Like You - Live At Maybeck Recital Hall, Volume
2 (Concord)
Dave McKenna - I'm Glad There Is You / I'm Glad I Waited For You - Live
At Maybeck Recital Hall, Volume 2 (Concord)
The Oster-Welker Jazz Alliance - My Shining Hour - Shining Hour (Jazzed
Media) [C]

  BREAK

South Nine Esemble - Pure Imagination - Doing It Augie Style (Playtime
Music)
Luciana Souza - Once Again - Tide (Verve) [C]
Kristin Korb - Love Walked In - In The Meantime (Double K Music)
Dee Daniels - Deed I Do - Jazzinit (Origin)
Coleman Hawkins / Lester Young - Sweet Lorraine - Classic Tenors (CBS)
Coleman Hawkins / Lester Young - Get Happy - Classic Tenors (CBS)
Gary Burton/Pat Metheny/Steve Swallow/Antonio Sanchez - Question And
Answer - Quartet Live (Concord) [C]
AJ Kluth Quintet - Atoms For Peace - Twice Now (OA2) [C][a]

  BREAK

The Kevin Hays Trio - Sweet & Lovely - You've Got A Friend (Jazzeyes)
[C]