[JPL] Christian McBride - Kind Of Brown

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Fri Jul 31 21:56:58 EDT 2009

Aloha Cory,

This record struck me in exactly the same way!  It's not necessarily
ground-breaking, but all the qualities you describe have lead to a very
compelling recording.

The light is on,

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone
Jazz Music Director and Faculty Advisor
KSJS-FM
San Jose State University
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA  95192-0094

Home Office:
9381 Durango Lane
Gilroy, CA   95020
(408) 848-6266
Music Calls: Weds. 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT