[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 05-01-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Fri May 1 02:31:48 EDT 2009

taintradio.org - taint town live 05-01-09
monday & wednesday matinees 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Obsidian Flow (Infernal Machines) 2009
Jon Hassell, Abu Gil (Last night the moon came dropping its clothes in the
street) 2009
Jimmy Greene, title (Mission Statement) 2009
Janice Borla, Black Narcissus (Agents of Change) 2000
Rob Manzurek Quintet, Microraptagonafly (Sound Is) 2009
Giorgio Serci & Roberto Manzin w/Harvie S & Enzo Zirilli, African
Thunderstorm (Silver Lining) 2009
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across The Divide) 2009

1am
Charlie Mariano, Pulse (Bangalore) 1998
Amir ElSaffar, Khosh Reng (Maqam Awj) (Two Rivers) 2007
Jack DeJohnette-John Patitucci-Danilo Perez, Cobilla (Music We Are) 2009
Ilja Reijngoud Quartet w/Fay Claassen, Sonnet 89 (Jazz at the Concertgebouw
2) 2008
Lynne Arriale, Ballad of the Sad Young Men (Nuance) 2009
Grazyna Auguscik, If I Ever Dream Again (River) 2001
Sharon Isbin, Andecy (Journey to the New World) 2009
Lisa Markley, When I Was A River (One Word) 2009

2am
Nels Cline, Rod Poole's Gradual Ascent to Heaven (Coward) 2009
Ben Monder, Etching (Excavation) 2000
Tara Fuki, V Dymu (Kapka) 2003
Sam Rivers, Hues Of Melanin (Trio Live) 1978

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org - an international alliance of independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126