[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/30/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 1 06:25:22 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Thursday April 30, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Sammy Nestico - This Is The Moment - A Minor Affair - (Fenwood)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Cape Verdean Blues - (Swing Bros.)
Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - Share My Dream - (dmp)
*Ross Taggart - Presenting - There Is No Greater Love - (Cellar Live)
Eric Marienthal - One Touch -The Village - (grp)
Kenny Burrell - Blue Muse - My Friend Ray - (Concord)
Kenny Goldberg - Full Moon - Buenos Aires - (Cezanne)
Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes - I've Got You Under My Skin - (Verve)
The Pizzarellis - John And Bucky-Contrasts - Emily - (Arbors)
9:00pm
Tom Kubis - Slightly Off The Ground - Exactly Like This - (Sea Breeze)
Jack Sheldon - Slightly Off The Ground - Play It Again, Sam - (Sea Breeze)
Tom Kubis - Slightly Off The Ground - Teach Me Tonight - (Sea Breeze)
*Michael Wolff - Joe's Strut - If I Were A Bell - (Wrong)
Luciana Mello - Assim Que Se Faz - Calados - (Trama)
*Benny Golson - New Time, New 'Tet - Grove's Groove - (Concord)
*Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - Spring Is Here - (Origin)
Jared Gold - Solids & Stripes - On The Cusp - (Positone)
10:00pm
Seawind - Reunion - (Jas Rac)
	He Loves You
	Kept By Your Power
	Sunshadow
	Hold On To Love
	Follow Your Road
	Wayne
	Free
	Everything Needs Love
11:00pm
Clare Fischer - Thesaurus - Bitter Leaf - (Koch)
*Roger Kellaway - Live At The Jazz Standard - Freddie Freeloader - (ipo)
*Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - Strollin' - (ECM)
Larry McDonough - Simple Gifts - Aja - (LM)
*Joey DeFrancesco - Finger Poppin' - African Queen - (Doodlin)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Too Marvelous For Words - (Blue Note)

*Recent release