[JPL] Russ Davis (VOA & MOJA Radio) address change

Russ Davis davispro at nyc.rr.com
Fri May 1 10:15:18 EDT 2009

My fellow jazz lovers/programmers/professionals/etc,

The economy has caused the good ol' UPS Store location where I've
received my mail for over 18 years to close so for all of you kind
folks who've had me on your CD service lists at 163 Third Avenue-PMB
259-New York, NY 10003 please delete that address and, if you will be
so kind, please replace it with the address below. (105 East 16th
Street-# 7 South-New York, NY 10003).

One mailing to this address will serve all my purposes for my
programming for both the Voice of America program JAZZ AMERICA which
goes out to the world each weekend, and my new 24/7-365 online modern
jazz channel MOJA Radio (www.mojaradio.com) which is up and running
in test mode now if you'd like to check it out, and will be arriving
with a rollout of the complete service very soon.

Thanks for your continued support of my projects as I push forward to
support and project the greatness of every form of jazz under the sun!

Russ Davis
105 East 16th Street
# 7 South
New York, NY 10003