[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-01-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri May 1 16:10:42 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-01-09

Theme

  BREAK

Wallace Roney - The Way You Look Tonight - The Standard Bearer (Muse)
Roy Hargrove - Everything I Have Is Yours/Dedicated To You -
Approaching Standards (RCA/Novus)
Roy Hargrove - My Shining Hour - Approaching Standards (RCA/Novus)
Nnenna Freelon - Better Than Anything - Better Than Anything: The
Quintessential Nnenna Freelon (Concord)
Eddie Harris Quartet - Love Letters - There Was A Time: Echo Of Harlem
(Alfa)
Lisa Hilton - Just Want To Be With You - The New York Sessions (Ruby
Slippers Productions)
Melody Gardot - Love Me Like A River Does - Worrisome Heart (Verve)
Melody Gardot - Goodnite - Worrisome Heart (Verve)
The Ink Spots - I've Got The World On A String - Java Jive (Laserlight)

  BREAK

  Jane Monheit interview

Jane Monheit - I'm Glad There Is You - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord) [C]

  Jane Monheit interview continues

Jane Monheit - Something Cool - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord) [C]

  Jane Monheit interview continues

Jane Monheit - Get Out Of Town - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord) [C]

  Jane Monheit interview continues

Lionel Hampton & His Orchestra - Flying Home - Flying Home (Decca/MCA)
Maynard Ferguson And His Big Bop Nouveau Band - Brazil - Footpath Cafe
(The Jazz Alliance)
Benny Goodman - S'Wonderful - Avalon: The Small Bands, Volume 2
(RCA/Bluebird)

  BREAK

Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets - God's Gift - A Ride To The Other
Side ... Of Infinity (Owl Studios)