[JPL] Gil Scott-Heron interview re-scheduled for Saturday

Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sat May 2 18:16:10 EDT 2009

We (my wife and I) listened intently for the Gil Scot-Heron interview on KUVO and were

somehow not surprised when it didn't happen, especially when the time got so

close to his hit time at his gig in Denver.  He has always had a "few" problems in the

past when he has to perform out of his "element" (NYC and DC).  We love Gil and we

certainly hope his engagements in the mountains go well.  Thanks for your

efforts!