[JPL] PLAYLIST: WBCX 89.1 FM Cafe Jazz Apr 27,2009

jazzhead jazzhead at bellsouth.net
Sun May 3 09:18:39 EDT 2009

Playlist for Café Jazz on WBCX 89.1 FM for Apr 27,2009

Part of our " Melodic Monday Night" line-up…

Featuring "Café Jazz" with Mark Dove from 6PM to 8PM

Playlist for Apr 27,2009

Hour 1

GINGER AND SCOTT - "You Inspire Me" - Dreamsville - (indep)

AL JARREAU - "Lotus" - Accentuate the Positive - (Verve)

ROSEMARY CLOONEY - "Come On A My House" - unknown - (Sony)

QUEEN LATIFAH - "Close Your Eyes" - The Dana Owens Album - (A&M)
CHRIS HUMPHREY - "I Can See Clearly Now" - Nothing But Blue Sky - (Cadence Jazz)

JEFF BAKER - "All Blues" - Shopping For Your Heart - (Origin)

ERNIE ANDREWS - "Sweet Lorraine" - Jazz Vocalists Hear and Now - (Concord)

KRISTIN KORB - "May I Come In" - Why Can't You Behave - (indep)

RANDY CRAWFORD/JOE SAMPLE - "Just One Smile" - No Regrets - (PRA)

JULIE LONDON - "I Guess I'll Just Have To Change My Plans" - Julie Is Her Name - (EMI)

Hour 2

MANHATTAN TRANSFER - "Ray's Rockhouse" - Vocalese - (Atlantic)

JAMIE DAVIS - "Night And Day" - It's a Good Thing - (indep)

JIM MALLOY - "Ask Me Now" - Jazz Vocalist - (indep)

SCOTT WHITFIELD - "I'm a Romantic Sap" - Speaking of Love - (Summit)

ANN HAMPTON CALLAWAY - "Willow Weep For Me" - Blues In the Night - (Telarc)

JANINE GILBERT CARTER - "Candy" - A Song For You - Live - (Jazz Karma)

AMANDA CARR - "If You Could See Me Now" - Soon - (indep)

MARY STALLINGS - "Gypsy In My Soul" - unknown

LARRY GELB - "On the Hudson" - Song For Pickles - (indep)

Questions, Comments, Suggestions?

Mark Dove

Producer/host – "Café Jazz"

WBCX 89.1 FM