Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun May 3 23:46:41 EDT 2009

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--One O' Clock Jump--The War--Sony
Duke Ellington--Take the 'A' Train--Most Requested--Columbia
Jimmie Lunceford--Taint What You Do--The War--Sony
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--All God's Chillun--Swing That Music!--Sony
Louis Armstrong--Black And Blue--Satch Plays Fats--Columbia

One For All--But Not For Me--Return of the Lineup--Sharp Nine
Terrence Brewer--Speak Low--Groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Betty Carter--Mr. Gentleman--Look What I Got!--Verve

John Coltrane--But Not For Me--My Favorite Things--Atlantic
Greg Reitan--Giant Steps--Some Other Time--Sunnyside

Eddie Palmieri--Bajo Con Tumbao--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Johnny Blas--Cool Blas--Skin And Bones--CuBop
Jazz/Latin Side--Senor Olmos--Tambolero--Saungu

Dianne Reeves--Like A Lover--I Remember--Blue Note
Sarah Vaughan--Mystery of Man--Mystery of Man--
Dwight Trible--Celestial Blues--Living Water--Passin the Vibe

Tardo Hammer--If You Could See Me Now--Look, Stop & Listen--Sharp Nine
Gil Scot-Heron--A Toast To The People--From South Africa To South Carolina--TVT

Paul Carr--Black Narcisus--Musically Yours--PCJ
Wes Montgomery--Bumpin on Sunset--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Giacomo Gates--Lady Bird--Centerpiece--Origin

Lee Morgan--Beehive--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note
Joey Calderazzo--Yesterdays--The Traveler--Blue Note
Eddie Jefferson--Diggin In--Sophisticated Giant--Columbia
Hank Mobley--Three Way Split--No Room For Squares--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM