[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Thursday, April 23rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Mon May 4 02:35:16 EDT 2009

I seem to have forgotten to post some of my recent programs!

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Thursday, April 23rd, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/online
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz

Thursday 23/04/2008  Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Dave Brubeck Quartet / Jazz At Oberlin / Perdido / OJC-Fantasy
Donald Byrd / Byrd In Hand / Witchcraft / EMI-Blue Note
Jimmy Smith / Blue Note's Six Vital Organs! / Back At The Chicken Shack / Blue Note
Miles Davis & The Modern Jazz Giants / Bag's Groove / Doxy / OJC-Prestige
Kristin Korb / In The Meantime / Ain't Misbehavin' / Double K Music
John Stretch / TV Trio / The Flintstones / Independent
Joey DeFrancesco / Finger Poppin' / Swingin' The Samba / Doodlin' Records
Joe Locke / Rev-elation / Opus de Funk / Sharp Nine Records

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.