[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-04-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Mon May 4 16:17:18 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-04-09

Theme

  BREAK

Louis Armstrong & The All-Stars - Ko Ko Mo, I Love You So - Newport
Jazz Festival: Live (Columbia)
Louis Armstrong & The All-Stars w/ Jack Teagarden and Bobby Hackett -
Rockin' Chair - Newport Jazz Festival: Live (columbia)
Louis Armstrong w/ The Newport International Jazz Band - On The Sunny
Side Of The Street - Newport Jazz Festival: Live (Columbia)

  BREAK

Brad Goode - Nature Boy - Nature Boy (Delmark)
Bridge Quartet - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - Night (Origin) [C]
Earl Hines - Lazy River - At The Party (Delmark)
Earl Hines - Chicago / I Left My Heart In San Francisco - At The Party
(Delmark)
Tim Green - Don't You Know I Care? - Catching Yourself Gracefully (OA2)
Tim Green - Green Eggs & Funk -  Catching Yourself Gracefully (OA2)
Stanton Moore - (Late Night At The) Maple Leaf - Emphasis (On
Parenthesis) (Concord)

  BREAK

Jane Monheit - I Do It For You Love - The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me
(Concord) [C]
Lena Horne - Just In Time - Stormy Weather (RCA/Bluebird)
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) -
Ella & Louis (Verve)
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong - I Won't Dance - Ella & Louis
(Verve)
Nina Sheldon - Dindi - Harvest (Jazzed Media) [C]
Tony Bennett - I Wanna Be Around - All-Time Greatest Hits (Columbia)

  BREAK

Richard "Groove" Holmes - Misty - The Very Best Of Prestige Records
(Prestige) [C]
Larry Slezak - No Worries - No Worries (Tierra Studios) [C][a]
Alison Ruble - So In Love - This Is A Bird (Origin)
Chris Connor - All The Things You Are - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years
(32 Jazz)

 BREAK

Gary Smulyan - We'll Be Together Again - High Noon: The Jazz Soul Of
Frankie Laine (Reservoir) [C]