[JPL] cleaning up the list

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Mon May 4 18:12:37 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/4/2009 5:58:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
onthebeach at aol.com writes:

radio  folks who post daily playlists: post them together 1/wk

Disagree: if I'm too busy to check the playlists, I sort my incoming mail
by the subject, and delete them en masse. I'd hate to delete a whole week's
playlists at once. And, an entire week's list would be a lot to digest.

folks who publicize the same weekly gig, either quit it! or post a  monthly
Agree, if that's actually going on. If it is, I'm missing it. So,  while
it's a good idea to ban or govern the practice, so far I don't see the
offense.

folks who post multiple new york times articles (see  above)

Again, disagree: they are usually clearly marked, and easy to delete if
they're not your cup of tea.

with  some luck and cooperation, we'll all avoid carpal tunnel syndrome for
some  days!
Agree.

Ed

**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)