[JPL] WYCE jazzweek

Pete Bruinsma pete at grcmc.org
Mon May 4 19:43:02 EDT 2009

Plays	Artist	Album	Label
12	MEDESKI MARTIN & WOOD	Radiolarians II	Indirecto Records
7	NAT KING COLE	Re: Generations	Capitol
7	DIANA KRALL	Quiet Nights	Verve
6	MADELEINE PEYROUX	Bare Bones	Rounder / Umgd
6	CHRIS JOSS	Sticks	Eighteenth Street
5	JOHN SCOFIELD	Piety Street	Emarcy / Pgd
5	MELODY GARDOT	My One and Only Thrill	Verve
5	SHOUT SISTER SHOUT	Hit That Jive	M.C. Records
4	KEITH JARRETT TRIO	Yesterdays	ECM
4	SUSAN WERNER	Classics	Sleeve Dog Records
4	RED HOLLOWAY	Go Red Go!	Delmark
4	ERNESTINE ANDERSON	A Song For You	Highnote
3	DR. LONNIE SMITH	Rise Up!	Palmetto Records
3	CHICK & HIROMI	Duet	Concord Records
3	JOSHUA REDMAN	Compass	Nonesuch

	NEW ADDS
	MARSALIS~BRANFORD	Metamorphosen	Independent
	HOPKINS~CLUTCHY	Music is my Medicine	Ubiquity
	TOUSSAINT~ALLEN	The Bright Mississippi	Nonesuch
	KNAPP TRIO~FRED	The Music of Cole Porter	Independent
	TOSCA	No Hassle	Independent

Pete Bruinsma
Music Director
88.1 FM WYCE