[JPL] cleaning up the list

Eric Hines ehines at message.nmc.edu
Mon May 4 20:15:27 EDT 2009

I really don't think any of these measures is necessary--I like the articles, I like being able to search the box and find out who is playing something.

If email volume is a problem (it is for me), you may be able to filter your email display, or, as I do, send JPL stuff to a separate folder that you look at when you have the leisure and filter your own viewing according to subject line (that is, don't open playlists).

Anyhow, I'm happy with the status quo,

--eric

Eric Hines
General Manager
WNMC 90.7 FM
http://www.wnmc.org
1701 East Front St.
Traverse City, MI 49686

231-995-2562
>>> TomtheJazzman <tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com> 05/04/09 7:22 PM >>>
Of Course it is the person who posts and most do so hoping to get more
new prmo product, that is why I said they should have to pay when they post.