[JPL] cleaning up the list

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Mon May 4 20:38:25 EDT 2009

Ricky,

As a solo guy who cranks out 5 shows a week, I find the playlists
helpful for ideas, birthdays, themes and to find gems I'm missing.
No computer storage of info except for Allmusic.com so these
playlists and NYTimes, etc reviews are useful. Gigs could be more
targeted, but otherwise things are useful.

George

Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas
Vermont Public Radio
365 Troy Ave