[JPL] cleaning up the list

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Mon May 4 21:16:28 EDT 2009

My point is if you post all of those playlist make a contribution to the
existence of the medium, JPL, to keep it alive since they use it.  Not
much logic otherwise.  I also know how to hit the Delete KEY rather
enjoy so of the article posts and for sure the discussion items and
insight like the ones on GSH.