[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 05-04-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Tue May 5 00:33:49 EDT 2009

taintradio. org - taint town live 05-04-09
monday & wednesday matinee 9pm-midnight (eastern)
thursday, friday, saturday night midnight-3am

9pm*
Mary Halvorson Trio, Sweeter Than You (2008)
Cyminology, Naagofte (As Ney) 2009
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Obsidian Flow (Infernal Machines) 2009
Lisa Markley, Adagio (One Word) 2009
Matt Ulery, Light Sleeper (Themes and Scenes) 2009
Ethnic Heritage Ensemble, Ornette (Mama's House) 2009
Garrison Fewell, Nanthini's Shadow (Variable Density Orchestra (2008)

10pm
William Parker Quartet w/Leena Conquest, title (Raining On The Moon) 2002
Michael Musillami Trio + 3, W (From Seeds) 2009
Fly, Lady B (Sky & Country) 2009
Andrew Hill, Afternoon in Paris (Verona Rag) 1986
Jeanne Lee & Ran Blake, Summertime (The Newest Sound Around) 1961
Bill Frisell, If I Could I Surely Would (The Willies) 2002

11pm
Omar Sosa, Sugar Baby Blues (Across the Divide) 2009
Nik Bartsch's Ronin, Modul 46 (Holon) 2008
Wayne Horvitz Gravitas Quartet, A Walk in the Rain (One Dance Alone) 2008
The Bad Plus, How Deep Is Your Love (For All I Care) 2009
Sean Jones, Love Lullaby (The Search Within) 2009
Shaynee Rainbolt, 5 A.M. (Charmed Life) 2009
Julia Hulsmann Trio, Konbanwa (The End of a Summer) 2008
Giorgio Serci & Roberto Manzin w/Harvie S & Enzo Zirilli, Hope's Drops
(Silver Lining) 2009
Susanne Abbuehl, Black is the Color (Compass) 2006
Avery Sharpe Trio, Lost in a Dream (Autumn Moonlight) 2009
Chet Baker & Paul Bley, If I Should Lose You (Diane) 2008

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org