[JPL] cleaning up the list

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Tue May 5 02:31:02 EDT 2009

I agree with you Dr.

I used your Ellington stories on Duke's 110th anniversary of his birth
last week.  It made for interesting factoids about something current and
important that went on.  The story about the A Train as well as the Tony
Bennett was interesting and useful and I got some mileage out of that
with the Cleveland audience, not to mention the new US Quarter story.

Aloha,

Bobby