[JPL] cleaning up the list

MFA - Jazz Publicity%2C Radio Promotion %26 Marketing mitchellfeldmanassociates at comcast.net
Tue May 5 05:14:53 EDT 2009

Regarding Tom Mallison's comment that the only reason playlists are posted is to get CD service - I e-mail my playlists to promoters some of whom might not be on the JPL. I post them for artists who produce their own CDs and who are very grateful when their music is played and also for other programmers to see titles they might not have. Most of the e-mails I get off list are from said artists or from other programmers curious about where I got a new CD or to find out who is doing the promotion. I in turn contact others for the same reason.

Mitchell