[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 5/4/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue May 5 06:45:48 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Monday May 4, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Chris Walden - No Bounds - When You Wish Upon A Star - (Origin)
*Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - Tiki Time - (Futurism)
Bill Cunliffe - Imaginación - Do It Again - (Torii)
*Tom Brantley - Boneyard - Boneyard - (Summit)
Crusaders - Groove Crusade - Street Life - (Blue Thumb)
Toninho Horta - To Jobim With Love - (Resonance)
Horace Silver - Song For My Father - Song For My Father - (Blue Note)
Pete Jolly - Yeah! - Never Never Land - (V.S.O.P.)
9:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With Big Phat Band - The Coupe - (PBGL)
Michael Tracy/Harry Pickens - Conversations - Conversation With Bill - (Sea Breeze)
*Ross Taggart - Presenting - Never Let Me Go - (Cellar Live)
Zen Zadravec - Coming Of Age - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - (self-release)
*Nancy Wright - Moanin' - When Sunny Gets Blue - (Chicken Coup)
*Frank Sinatra - Live At The Meadowlands - (Concord)
	Monologue
	Come Rain Or Come Shine
	Bewitched
	Moonlight In Vermont
	L.A. Is My Lady
	I've Got You Under My Skin
10:00pm
*George Gruntz - Pourquoi Pas? Why Not? - When She Looks At Me - (TCOB)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Playground - (Swing Bros.)
*Ximo Tebar - Steps - Pink Panther - (Omix)
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - To Al And Zoot, With Love - Lover Come Back To Me - (220 Music)
Dena Derose - Live At The Jazz Standard - In Your Own Sweet Way - (MaxJazz)
Randy Brecker - Randy Brecker - Malásia - (MAMA)
Greg Reitan - Some Other Time - Dear Prudence - (Sunnyside)
*Lori Mechem - April In Paris - Blue Sentimental - (Cognito)
11:00pm
Dave Grusin - One Of A Kind - Modaji - (grp)
*Bridge Quartet - Night - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (Origin)
*Devin Kelly - First Things First - These Are Soulful Days - (DPK)
*Kristin Korb - In The Meantime - Tears Of The Sun - (Double K)
*Eddie Daniels/Roger Kellaway - A Duet Of One - I Want To Be Happy - (ipo)
*Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - (Blue Note)

*Recent release