[JPL] Jazz programmers in Europe question

ghunt at mtsu.edu ghunt at mtsu.edu
Tue May 5 08:07:59 EDT 2009

Good morning all,

Any JPL'ers have contacts with jazz radio programmers in Europe?

I have a friend (Tennessee by way of the U.K.)
who travels through Europe - Oslo to Austria to Portugal -
each year to visit many of the continent's jazz festivals.

This June he's headed there again and wants to drop off some jazz CDs by several mid-south artists to various radio stations along his route (which he hasn't determined yet).

Would anyone have a contact or two I could pass along to him?

Much appreciated!
greg-WMOT/Nashville