[JPL] Jazz programmers in Europe question

Tom Marcello tom at joelocke.com
Tue May 5 08:34:23 EDT 2009

Greg,

  Jazz Radio is much different in Europe than it is in the States.
People here don't realize just how much jazz programing there really
is in the States through college radio. Most station in Europe if
they have any jazz programing at all, only have only a few per week.

One of the most prominent stations, as far as continuos jazz
programing, is Radio Swiss Jazz.

Here's a short list:

Claire Martin
jazzlineup at bbc.co.uk