[JPL] East West CD with Japanese Koto

East West Jazz reiko at eastwestjazz.com
Mon May 4 13:28:47 EDT 2009

Dear DJs and Stations,
	Please let me know if you would like a complimentary CD for air play
of San Diego-based jazz band "East West," which features the Japanese
13-string Koto.  Just reply to this email with your name and mailing address
and I will send one to you immediately.

	Sound samples and a photo of the band are available at
www.eastwestjazz.com/Epress.html.  Thank you!
Reiko Obata
"A welcome addition to the jazz scene ... and to one's collection."
JazzReview.com.   From the sell sheet:  "East West's self-titled debut CD is
an energizing listening experience, giving jazz standards get a fresh,
dynamic interpretation when the koto is blended with traditional jazz
instruments -guitar, sax, flute, bass and drums-as well as congas, flamenco.
East West features the unique sounds of the Japanese 13-string koto with an
impressive line-up of talented musicians who bridge East and West on songs
ranging from jazz standards to funk to Japanese melodies and original
compositions."

Comin' Home Baby
Black Orpheus
Sukiyaki