[JPL] East West CD with Japanese Koto

Kari Gaffney kari at karigaffney.com
Tue May 5 13:51:12 EDT 2009

Ok, wait a minute...as promoters we are not allowed to promote our artists
on JPL, so why was this not monitored and deleted, this is blatant marketing
and if this is the way it is going, then should we as promoters be able to
make marketing pitches too.

Read the terms of service....this is not allowed!  You had to agree to them
to sign up for this list.  As a promoter I don't post press release (which
believe me, I have plenty of them) or marketing pitches for airplay (which I
could flood the list with).  THIS IS RIDICULOUS!  Since there is a thread
talking about clean up, I feel this is exactly what should be examined.

Kari Gaffney
Kari-On Productions
Melodic Promotions
706.993.2223 Direct Line