[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 05-05-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue May 5 16:09:19 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-05-09

Theme

  BREAK

Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - Strike Up The Band - Brassy & Sassy
(Concord)
Rob McConnell & The Boss Brass - Scrapple From The Apple - Brassy &
Sassy (Concord)

  BREAK

Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets +2 - Autumn In New York - Echoes Of
Ethnicity (Owl Studios) [C][a]
Terrence Brewer - Here's That Rainy Day - Groovin' Wes (Strong Brew
Music) [C]
Mary Jenson - It's Alright With Me - Close Your Eyes (self-released) [C]
The Stanley Clarke Trio - Solar - Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up) [C][a]
The Stanley Clarke Trio - Under The Bridge - Jazz In The Garden (Heads
Up) [C][a]

  BREAK

Bridge Quartet - Green Dolphin Street - Night (Origin) [C]
Adam Shulman Quintet - Lullaby - Patterns Of Change (Kabocha) [C][a]

  BREAK

Paul Seaforth - Something Real - Something Real (Fine Arts)
Melissa Morgan - I Just Dropped By To Say Hello - Until I Met You
(Telarc) [C][a]
Melissa Morgan - The More I See You - Until I Met You (Telarc) [C][a]
Tony Desare w/ Jane Monheit - Bizarre Love Triangle - Radio Show
(Telarc)

  BREAK

Grace Kelly - I'll Remember April - Mood Changes (Pazz Productions)
[C][a]
Grace Kelly - It Might As Well Be Spring - Mood Changes (Pazz
Productions) [C][a]
Julian Lage - 'Lil Darlin' - Sounding Point (Emarcy) [c][a]
Joshua Redman - March - Compass (Nonesuch)
Joshua Redman - Round Reuben - Compass (Nonesuch)
Count Basie Orchestra - Cute - Corner Pocket (Laserlight)
Tom Brantley - In A Mellotone - Boneyard (Summit) [C]
Beegie Adair - Let's Face The Music And Dance - Dancing In The Dark
(Green Hill)
Beegie Adair - They All Laughed - Dancing In The Dark (Green Hill)

  BREAK