[JPL] JazzWeek Summit sponsorships available on the registration site

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Tue May 5 16:57:16 EDT 2009

To make it easier to set up sponsorships for the breakfasts and,
optionally, afternoon snacks during the Summit, we've made purchase of
those available at our conference registration site:
http://jazzweek.eventbrite.com/ .

The breakfast sponsorships are set up in 25 percent increments and are
first-come, first-served.

We have three of the four conference peformance slots filled, with one
to be ironed out, and one possible surprise to be added.  The Summit
schedule is at http://summit.jazzweek.com/ .

Please contact Brad Stone or Bobby Jackson if you're interested in
moderating or participating on a panel.  Some slots are filled and some
remain to be.  Brad's email: bstone at science.sjsu.edu and Bobby's email:
Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org

-- Ed