[JPL] Playlist: Jazz from Gallery 41; Tuesday 5 May 2009; 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific

Ron J Pelletier ron.pelletier at gallery41.com
Tue May 5 21:01:48 EDT 2009

Jazz from Gallery 41 Playlist
May 5, 2009
 3 PM to 6 PM Pacific
   Artist / Song Title / Album Title (Label)
*         Jermaine Landsberger / Romance / Getting Blazed (Resonance)
*         Kobie Watkins / Expressions / Involved (Origin)
*         Brian Blade / After The Revival / Mama Rosa (Verve Forecast)
*         Brian Blade / Return Of The Prodigal Son / Season Of Changes
(Verve)
*         Herbie Hancock / The Sorcerer / Directions In Music (Verve)
*         Julie Hardy / Meaning Of The Blues / The Wish (WCM)
*         Kenny Burrell / Lotus Land / Guitar Forms (Verve)
*         Pat Metheny / Are You Going With Me / Off Ramp (ECM)
*         Gil Evans / Thoroughbred / Svengali (Atlantic)
*         Bobby Previte / Wake Up Andrea, We’re Pulling In / Set The Alarm
For Monday (Palmetto)
*         Kurt Rosenwinkel / The Next Step / Deep Song (Verve)
*         Joni Mitchell / Goodbye Porkpie Hat / Mingus (Elektra Asylum)
*         Fred Forney / Chasing Horizons / Chasing Horizons (OA2)
*         Tim Davies Big Band / Elegy / Dialmentia (Origin)
*         Bill Anschell & Brent Jensen / Ask Me Now / We Couldn’t Agree More
(Origin)
*         Thelonious Monk / Pannonica / Alone In San Francisco (Riverside)
*         Andy Summers / Green Chimneys / Green Chimneys (RCA)
*         Ray Charles / Let’s Go Get Stoned / Crying Time (ABC)
*         Chester Thompson / Powerhouse / Powerhouse (Black Jazz)
*         Michael Brecker / Minsk / Now You See It, Now You Don’t (GRP)
 Recent adds:
*         Bill Anschell & Brent Jensen / We Couldn’t Agree More (Origin)
*         David Binney & Alan Ferber / In The Paint (PosiTone)
*         Todd Bishop / 69 Annee Erotique (Origin)
*         Brian Blade / Mama Rosa (Verve Forecast)
*         Corea & McLaughlin / Five Peace Band (Concord)
*         Tim Davies / Dialmentia (Origin)
*         Fly / Sky & Country (ECM)
*         Fred Forney / Chasing Horizons (OA2)
*         Jimmy Greene / Mission Statement (RazDaz)
*         Fred Hersch / Live At Jazz Standard (Sunnyside)
*         Julian Lage / Sounding Point (Emarcy)
*         Lage Lund / Early Songs (Criss Cross)
*         Sean Lyons / Roar Of Lyons (Positone)
*         Thomas Marriott / Flexicon (Origin)
*         One For All / Return Of The Lineup (Sharp Nine)
*         Radam Schwartz / Blues Citizen (Savant)
*         Yotam Silberstein / Yotam Silberstein (Positone)
*         Charles Tolliver Big Band / Emperor March (Half Note)
*         Matt Ulery / Themes And Scenes (Woolgathering)
*         Kobie Watkins / Involved (Origin)
*         Cassandra Wilson / Closer To You (Blue Note)
Send Submissions for Airplay to:
Jazz from Gallery 41
PO Box 8415
Berkeley, CA 94707