[JPL] Playlist WGBH 8 pm - mid. 5/4

Eric Jackson eric-jackson at comcast.net
Wed May 6 01:29:13 EDT 2009

Monday, May 4, 8pm–midnight, WGBH 89.7

Monday Night Spotlight  Renee Rosnes & Bill Charlap

	8:00pm

8:07pm
Renee Rosnes: In A Sentimental Mood, Without Words (Blue Note 98168)

8:15pm
Renee Rosnes: Air Dancing, Deep Cove (CBC 3012)

8:27pm
Bill Charlap: The Blue Room, The Richard Rodgers Centennial Jazz Piano
Album (Broadway Cares 1001)

8:33pm
Bill Charlap: In The Still Of The Night, Written In The Stars (Blue Note
27291)

8:40pm
Bill Charlap: My Shining Hour, Live At The Village Vanguard (Blue Note
97044)

8:50pm
Renee Rosnes: So In Love, With A Little Help From My Friends (Blue Note
2658)

8:57pm
Renee Rosnes: Orion's Belt, Renee Rosnes & The Danish Radio Big Band
(Blue Note 61704)

9:08pm
Bill Charlap: Jubilee, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

9:12pm
Bill Charlap: Cool, Somewhere (Blue Note 94807)

9:16pm
Bill Charlap: All Through The Night, All Through The Night (Criss Cross
1153)

9:27pm
Renee Rosnes: Ancient Footprints, Art & Soul (Blue Note 99997)

9:35pm
Renee Rosnes: Senegal Son, Life On Earth (Blue Note 33997)

9:41pm
Renee Rosnes: Ancestors, Renee Rosnes & The Danish Radio Big Band (Blue
Note 81704)

9:54pm
Bill Charlap: A Foggy Day, Bill Charlap Plays George Gershwin (Blue Note
60669)

10:03pm
Brian Lynch/Bill Charlap: On Green Dolphin Street, Brian Lynch Meets
Bill Charlap (Sharp Nine 1027)

10:11pm
Bill Charlap: Early To Bed, Along With Me (Chiaroscuro 326)

10:21pm
Renee Rosnes: The Storyteller, Renee Rosnes (Blue Note 93561)

10:27pm
Renee Rosnes: Icelight, Life On Earth (Blue Note 33997)

10:34pm
Renee Rosnes: Bright Mississippi, With A Little Help From My Friends
(Blue Note 2658)

10:40pm
Renee Rosnes: Four In One, For The Moment (Blue Note 94859)

10:51pm
Bill Charlap: Fantastic Rhythm, Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life (Blue Note 73550)

10:53pm
Bill Charlap & Hank Jones: Tonk, Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life (Blue Note 73550)

10:56pm
Bill Charlap: Valse, Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life (Blue Note 73550)

10:59pm
Charlap/Lovano/Costello: The Flame Turns Blue, Billy Strayhorn:Lush Life
(Blue Note 73550)

11:06pm
Renee Rosnes: Jitterbug Waltz, Without Words (Blue Note 98168)

11:11pm
Renee Rosnes: For Norma & George, Deep Cove (CBC 3012)

11:17pm
Bill Charlap: Where Or When, Written In The Stars (Blue Note 27291)

11:24pm
Bill Charlap: Rockin' Chair, Stardust (Blue Note 35985)

11:35pm
Renee Rosnes: Fleur-de-lis, Renee Rosnes (Blue Note 93561)

11:44pm
Renee Rosnes: Diana, With A Little Help From My Friends (Blue Note 26584)

11:51pm
Bill Charlap: Some Other Time, Some Where (Blue Note 94807)

Airtimes are approximate.

Eric Jackson
Mon - Thurs 8 pm - mid.
89.7 FM WGBH Boston