[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - honolulu - 5/5/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed May 6 06:22:49 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu -Tuesday May 5, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Dave Siebels - With Big Phat Band - Da Blues - (PBGL)
*Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Brazilian People - (Resonance)
*Miami Saxophone Quartet - Fourtified - Dancing On A Cloud - (Fourtitude)
Greg Reitan - Some Other Time - All Of You - (Sunnyside)
Tony Monaco - Live At The Orbit Room - Someday My Prince Will Come - (Chicken Coup)
*Chick & Hiromi - Duet - Very Early - (Concord)
Mort Weiss - All Too Soon - An Afternoon In Paris - (SMS Jazz)
*Michael Wolff - Joe's Strut - If I Were A Bell - (Wrong)
9:00pm
Ramsey Lewis - Sun Goddess - Sun Goddess - (Columbia)
	Interview with Jeff Linsky
Jeff Linsky - Simpatico - Festival - (Kamei)
Jeff Linsky - California - On The Strand - (Concord)
Jeff Linsky - California - Murrieta's Farewell - (Concord)
Jeff Linsky - Simpatico - Verde Brazil - (Kamei)
Jeff Linsky - California - Samba Cruz - (Concord)
10:00pm
Buddy Charles - We're Here - Quiet Knowing - (Jazzed Media)
Ahmad Jamal - The Essence - Bahia - (Verve)
*Claudio Roditi - Brazilliance x4 - Gemini Man - (Resonance)
Shirley Horn - I Thought About You - Quiet Nights - (Verve)
Shirley Horn - I Thought About You - Estaté  - (Verve)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - Natural - Endlessly - (Philips)
Grady Tate - Feeling Fine - Teach Me Tonight - (Pow Wow)
*Steve Herberman - Ideals - Someone To Light Up My Life - (Reach)
11:00pm
*Al Hood - Just A Little Taste - Ceora - (Kakeda)
Norman Simmons - Synthesis - Lush Life - (Savant)
Keith Jarrett - Up For It - Scrapple From The Apple - (ECM)
Gilson Schachnik - Raw - Corcovado - (Brownstone)
Bob James - Take It From The Top - Tenderly - (Koch)
*Benny Golson - New Time, New 'Tet - Whisper Not - (Concord)
*Diana Krall - Quiet Nights - You're My Thrill - (Verve)

*Recent release