[JPL] East West CD with Japanese Koto

Claudia Russell crussell at sdccd.edu
Wed May 6 15:43:22 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to put in a word for Reiko.  I had the privilege to work with her
on a stage project serveral years ago featuring koto and harp.  She's an
extremely talented player and musical interpreter.  We're looking forward to
working the CD into the mix here.

Peace,
Claudia
Claudia Russell
Program Director
Jazz Host
KSDS 88.3fm Public Radio
1313 Park Blvd.
San Diego, CA 92101
619-388-3060
www.jazz88.org

"Wild women don't worry...wild women don't have the blues."