[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLu Beaumont, TX 05-06-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed May 6 16:10:39 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 05-06-09

Theme

  BREAK

Adam Shulman Quintet - Spring - Patterns Of Change (Kabocha) [C]
Kenny Burrell - Satin Doll - Lotus Blossom (Concord)
Kenny Burrell - Warm Valley - Lotus Blossom (concord)

  BREAK

Chet Baker - Moonlight Becomes You - The Best Of Chet Baker Plays
(Pacific Jazz)
Chet Baker - Stella By Starlight - The Best Of Chet Baker Plays
(Pacific Jazz)
Gretchen Parlato - Skylark - Gretchen Parlato (self-released)
Gretchen Parlato - Come Back To Me - Gretchen Parlato (self-released)

  BREAK

Erroll Garner - The Man I Love - Gershwin Jazz (Columbia)
Stan Getz & Bob Brookmeyer - Who Cares? - Gershwin Jazz (Columbia)
Bobby Hutcherson - Summertime - Jazz And Romance (St. Clair)
Benny Green - Someone To Watch Over Me - Green's Blues (Telarc)

  BREAK

Von Freeman And Ed Petersen - Mr. P.C. - Von & Ed (Delmark)

  BREAK

Grace Kelly - Comes Love - Mood Changes (Pazz Productions) [C]
Melissa Morgan - Save Your Love For Me - Until I Met You (Telarc) [C]
Paul Seaforth - I'm Glad There Is You - Something Real (Fine Arts)
Derrick Gardner - Autumn In New York - Echoes Of Ethnicity (Owl
Studios) [C]

  BREAK

John McKay - Falling In Love With Love - Organoptics (Chicken Coup)
The Stanley Clarke Trio - Isotope - Jazz In The Garden (Heads Up) [C]
Louis Armstrong & Duke Ellington - Cottontail - The Great Summit
(Roulette Jazz)
Jelly Roll Morton & His Red Hot Peppers - Black Bottom Stomp - Volume
1: Chicago Days 1926-1927 (Hot'N Sweet)
Frank Trumbauer And His Orchestra ftr. Bix Beiderbecke - Ostrich Walk -
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button: Music From The Motion Picture
(Concord)
The Ink Spots - I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire - Greatest Hits:
1939-1946 The Original Decca Recordings (MCA)

  BREAK

Fred Taylor Trio - Moon And Sand - Circling (Fred Taylor Music)