[JPL] Cleaning up the list

Bobby Jackson ftapache1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 17:55:40 EDT 2009

Everyone who uses this list is coming at it from an angle that is
germane to their own interests.  Some may not see that a particular
thread has any use because of what they may be looking for.  Again,
the delete key is a marvelous tool.  If you see something you can't
use or is cluttering up your mailbox, just hit delete...

Bobby Jackson
WCPN-FM