[JPL] Playlist : "Jazz on the Terrace" * Wednesday, May 6th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 6 18:08:40 EDT 2009

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Wednesday, May 6th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/online
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz

Wednesday 6/05/2008 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Mark O'Connor's Hot Swing Trio / Live In New York / Ain't Misbehavin' / OMAC Records
Frank Vignola / Vignola Plays Gershwin / Fascinating Rhythm / Mel Bay Records
Bill Mays Trio / Live At Jazz Standard / Have You Met Miss Jones? / Palmetto Jazz
Dave Brubeck Quartet / Jazz At Oberlin / The Way You Look Tonight / OJC-Fantasy
Kristin Korb / In The Meantime / I've Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good) / Double K Music
Ray Brown Trio (w/ Ulf Wakenius) / Seven Steps To Heaven / Seven Steps To Heaven / Telarc Jazz
Rita Edmond / Sketches Of A Dream / My Romance / TOTI Music
Joey DeFrancesco / Finger Poppin' / Finger Poppin' / Doodlin' Records
Joe Locke / Rev-elation / Used To Be Jackson / Sharp Nine Records

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.

      The new Internet Explorer 8 optimised for Yahoo!7: Faster, Safer, Easier.