[JPL] Cleaning up the list

EdBride at aol.com EdBride at aol.com
Wed May 6 18:10:19 EDT 2009

In a message dated 5/6/2009 5:37:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
seekandlisten at gmail.com writes:

<<..The suggestion that one would be required to "donate" to post  playlists
struck me as being particularly puzzling.  As a volunteer at  at a
non-profit
community station, this idea doesn't "fly" with me, that's  for sure..>>

It became clear to me, from the posts on the thread, that those who post
playlists are doing favors for others. They may also benefit, but the weight
of  the benefit is on the reader. IMHO, of course.

Ed

**************Big savings on Dell’s most popular laptops. Now starting at
$449!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221827510x1201399090/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B214663377%3B36502382%3Bh)