[JPL] an ailing colleague

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Wed May 6 20:02:20 EDT 2009

Steve Schwartz, host of Jazz From Studio 4 at WGBH in Boston, was hospitalized yesterday.  I spoke with his wife Connie this evening and she reports that Steve is in stable condition at Brigham & Women's Hospital in Boston and may be discharged tomorrow.

I'm sure Steve would be happy to hear from the many radio colleagues and jazz musicians who know him as a real solid sender whose done a great deal to support the music for many years.

Steve's e-mail address is steve_schwartz at wgbh.org

Tom Reney
Jazz à la Mode

WFCR