[JPL] Cleaning up the list

Dr. Jazz drjazz at drjazz.com
Wed May 6 21:13:52 EDT 2009

EVERYONE who is on this list should financially support the JPL.  Ed
Trefzger has deflected many, many hours from his PAYING clients to host
our group.  There is seriously NO reason not to send him a donation of
any amount.  In particular, every person connected on the record company
side, including my fellow promoters, have No excuse not to financially
support the JPL, whether it be by a weekly sponsorship of the list,
funding some aspect of the Summit, or by an outright donation to JazzWeek.

The link to get you directly to PayPal is way to long to post here.
Please click on the PayPal donation ad at jazzweek.com

-Dr.