[JPL] Access To JPL

Ed Trefzger ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com
Wed May 6 21:44:59 EDT 2009

Before we go too far down this road, one of the panels at the Summit
will be a discussion of the route of this going forward.  I can't let
too much out of the bag yet, but I'm looking at what would be required
to set this up as a community-operated, collaborative not-for-profit
operation that would be an advocacy organization for jazz recording and
radio, making prolific use of open-source tools and social media.

I'd prefer we don't have discussions on paying for access, because the
long term goal is to have a not-for-profit organization providing
services that are supported by memberships and by contributions to the
cause -- both in time and in dollars.

But that's all I can reveal now, at least in this public forum.

-- Ed