[JPL] Access To JPL

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Wed May 6 22:15:59 EDT 2009

Not for PROFIT really has nothing to do with charging in one sense of
it.  You spend money for whatever you do, just don't have money in
excess of your expenses unless you want a visit by the IRS.

I eagerly await the session at the Summit and hope this will motivate
others on the JPL to sign up to attend the Summit if they haven't thus far.