[JPL] Access To JPL

Juan-Carlos Valencia hjun98 at yahoo.com
Wed May 6 22:50:04 EDT 2009

I'm a PhD student from Latin America living on a tight scholarship in Sydney, Australia (one of the most expensive cities in the world). I'm a volunteer at 2MBS, 102.5 FM. When I finish my studies and go back to Colombia, I will be a low-paid university professor paying a debt in U.S dollars to a private institution that helped me to travel here.

It would be difficult for me to pay a fee for access to this list...

Regards

Juan Carlos Valencia
2MBS. 102.5 FM
Sydney. Australia